The involvement of microbiome in neurological disorders: an update
A recent Nature article emphasized how microbiome research is becoming central to understanding the development of neurological disorders (Ref. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00260-3)…
Modelling gut-brain interactions in gnotobiotic mouse models
Understanding the molecular mechanisms underlying gut-brain interactions has become one of the central topics in the neuroscience field. In fact,…
Viruses and microbiome interaction in gnotobiotic mice.
The idea that there is a four-factor interaction when it comes to the entry of viruses into organisms now seems…
- Hydrogen peroxide: two main delivery methods for Gnotobiotic Facilities 10 May 2021
- The involvement of microbiome in neurological disorders: an update 19 April 2021
- Inexpensive shipment of germ-free and Gnotobiotic animals 29 March 2021
- What is Gnotobiology in Lab Animal Science? 8 March 2021
- Ducted cabinet for animal facilities? What to know (part 5) 15 February 2021
DVC – Digital Ventilated Cage for digital vivarium
The DVC® is capable to provide novel insights and enhance animal welfare checks thanks to the automatic data collection directly from the cage level. Specifically designed DVC® board enables different benefits for the researchers and vivarium people.