Sterilization of diets for Germ Free rodents: treatment, monitoring and validation
The use of sterile diets is a must in maintaining germ free or gnotobiotic rodents. There are basically two methods…
Viruses and microbiome interaction in gnotobiotic mice.
The idea that there is a four-factor interaction when it comes to the entry of viruses into organisms now seems…
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and activities to be defined when setting up an ISOPOSITIVE equipped facility.
The development of standard operating procedures for efficient activities in laboratory animal facilities is a normal practice, well known by…
THE SERVICE CAGE: Autoclavable container ready to use!
The service cage is an autoclavable container used for the transfer of equipment and materials useful for carrying out different…
- UV Light and its exclusive use in Biosafety Cabinets of Gnotobiotic facilities (Part 2) 5 July 2021
- UV Light and its exclusive use in Biosafety Cabinets of Gnotobiotic facilities (Part 1) 7 June 2021
- Hydrogen peroxide: two main delivery methods for Gnotobiotic Facilities 10 May 2021
- The involvement of microbiome in neurological disorders: an update 19 April 2021
- Inexpensive shipment of germ-free and Gnotobiotic animals 29 March 2021
DVC – Digital Ventilated Cage for digital vivarium
The DVC® is capable to provide novel insights and enhance animal welfare checks thanks to the automatic data collection directly from the cage level. Specifically designed DVC® board enables different benefits for the researchers and vivarium people.