Ducted cabinet for animal facilities? What to know (part 5)
Last chapter of the series dedicated to ducted cabinets and what are the important things to know about them when…
Viruses and microbiome interaction in gnotobiotic mice.
The idea that there is a four-factor interaction when it comes to the entry of viruses into organisms now seems…
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and activities to be defined when setting up an ISOPOSITIVE equipped facility.
The development of standard operating procedures for efficient activities in laboratory animal facilities is a normal practice, well known by…
THE SERVICE CAGE: Autoclavable container ready to use!
The service cage is an autoclavable container used for the transfer of equipment and materials useful for carrying out different…
- Gnotobiotic facilities: writing inside isolators 4 April 2022
- Germ-free cage sterilization 24 January 2022
- Microbiota and its importance in aging 25 October 2021
- Procedural diversity and technical choices working with gnotobiotic mice in IVCs. (part 2) 27 September 2021
- Procedural diversity and technical choices working with gnotobiotic mice in IVCs. (part 1) 30 August 2021
DVC – Digital Ventilated Cage for digital vivarium
The DVC® is capable to provide novel insights and enhance animal welfare checks thanks to the automatic data collection directly from the cage level. Specifically designed DVC® board enables different benefits for the researchers and vivarium people.